Housing Advice & Homelessness
Offering an effective and sensitive housing advice service combined with efficient processing of homelessness cases is an increasing priority for many local authorities. Moreover managing properties used for temporary accommodation, and providing monitoring and control of the homelessness service all add to the drain on staff and resources. Recognising the challenges faced in this area the Abritas housing advice and homelessness module is designed to specifically address these issues.
Key benefits of this module include:
- Market leading solution with a large user base
- Proven commitment to keeping up-to-date with statutory reporting changes
- Creates all statutory reports for England, Wales & Scotland
- Creates P1E in a single click
- Fully web based hosted service enables straightforward implementation
Key features of this module include:
- Comprehensive advice & prevention tools
- Full case management facilities
- Drill down into all reports including the P1E and WHO12
- Full property register
- Full tenancy / void database
- Efficient workflow for case management
Please download the brochure or call 0800 093 9594 to arrange a demo.